PARTS FOR FRIDGES - PARTS FOR
Parts for fridges - Fridge magnet frame.
Parts For Fridges
- (fridge) electric refrigerator: a refrigerator in which the coolant is pumped around by an electric motor
- (Fridge (advertisement)) Fridge is a 2006 television and print advertising campaign launched by Diageo to promote canned Guinness-brand stout in the United Kingdom. The campaign was handled by advertising agency Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- Divide to leave a central space
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- (of two things) Move away from each other
Yeah, that's the food part of a college student's life - lots of meat, very little veggies and plenty of milk and juice (we really like our breakfasts).
I like the lower shelf a lot at the moment - cheese, sausages, bacon and chicken. Mmmmm.
I've labeled most of the food now. Just in case someone is curious!
there's a cat on my fridge....
a new month, a renewed upload limit. :) happy august!
this is actually my friend's cat, Corny, on top of their fridge. i walk by, and i'm like 'whats that on your fridge? its a cat!' so i ran for my camera, which i luckily brought to her house.
bottom line, cats are freaks.
marine refrigerator freezer
16 bottle wine fridge
compact wine fridge
above refrigerator cabinet
rangemaster fridge freezer
cat fridge magnet